Sunday, May 4, 2008

May showers?



May showers bring June flowers? Yes, I know that is not the way the jingle goes. Seems we are a month behind weather wise. LOL. At least this is not snow! Which I am forever grateful!

But enough of the weather here, I have some cards to show. I have been working on some cards for a mini card workshop for Saturday, May 10. No, we are not working on really small cards, only the number of them. These will be a mixture of using different stamps. Since I have recently got some of the bellas, I thought I would use some of them along with some Close to my Heart, and a couple of others that I aquired a few years ago.

I will post the other cards whenever I can finish them.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Nice cards Kat. Love the colors!
I had fun at the crop too. Thanks for taking me with you.