Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crop for Heros 5-30-09

On my first Crop for Heroes, I had a total of 4 at the tables in my kitchen. Actually my sister was the only one that came, but Destiny and Emily wanted to make cards too, so they made 2 each, Patty made 16, and I made 28! Not too shabby!

Here I am coloring in an image, notice the concentration? LOL. I had a headache that would require more than the Tylenol I took to get rid of. I am surprised I accomplished as many as I did with the whopper of a headache.


Here is my sister Patty, she did an amazing number of cards in the amount of time allotted. See the smile on her face?



Here is Destiny, my beautiful granddaughter of 9 years. What a sweet person she is. She is so excited to be making cards to send to solders. I am not sure if I will be sending her and her sister's cards with the ones we send, or just keeping them (for a layout). I may have them draw a picture to send with the cards instead.



Here is Emily, my 4 year old. She colored her images and glued the pieces together so quickly she acted like a pro. What fun we had! LOL. Well at least for the first half hour or so. Then she got antsy, so her sister Destiny put in a movie for her, Snow White.



So there you have it folks. This is what it is all about. Taking some time out of our busy day to show others our appreciation for their sacrifices while protecting us, and our rights as United States Citizens.

May you be blessed.

No comments: