Friday, September 4, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Where did the month go? Seems like I have been playing catch up for quite some time now. LOL. Geeze, now I know I am getting old! My grandmother always told me time would move faster when one gets older. How right she was!

So what have I been up to? Well let me see, getting card classes together. check.

Organizing my home - well cannot check that as it seems to be a work in progress! Insert screaming girl here! Ahhhhhh!

Got the girls ready for school - check.

Got Emmy her first "real big girl's (twin) bed, check.

Got out Destiny's dresser (thank you Mark, it lasted for awhile), check.

Clean up and organize girls room - hmmnnn, no.

Clean up and organize my bedroom - oh boy, let's go to something else!

Sewing/scrap/play room - oh forget this list, I need to go and find something else to chat about!

I have Michelle Zindorf comming to my home to teach her amazing brayering techniques (still room available), and I am no where ready. Groan. I have also been working to get ready for the Scrap For Hope in Augusta, Sept. 19th! Almost done there!

Whew! Seems I cannot get my to do list out of my mind, so I know what I will be doing this weekend!


So you all in the blogging world have a great weekend! I will as soon as I can go and find my shovel!

No comments: