Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Baby shower gift

I made this for my hubby's co-worker. They are expecting a girl and wanted a pink themed baby shower. Hope they like this.

This is the cover of the memory box. I also have a 9" x 9" accordian fold album inside.



This is the first page of the album.



Second and third pages.



forth and fifth pages.



sixth page.



Seventh and eighth pages.



Here the album is standing up beside the memory box.



I will be at a rather large holiday craft fair in October in Bangor at the Civic Center. So off I go and work on more items to sell.

Thanks for visiting my little place on the web. Hope you all have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Very pretty dear sister. It is funny how we both have been working on baby girl things. love ya.

bonnie said...

I have been the recipient of a book that Kathy has produced and will be taking more classes with her. She is not only an awesom artist, she is a wonderful person to know. Consider me lucky!