Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hello



Long time no post! Well, I am getting ready for a crop, where I am a vendor for Close to My Heart, and 2 workshops! Of course, it would be a LOT easier if it all wasn't due by Saturday! Yes, yes I know! I have been working on swaps as well. Seems never to be a dull moment around here! LOL.

I will post the pictures for the black and white swap. The pictures may not show the embossing on the photo mats. I am using my cuttlebug embossing plates for the technique. Hope that counts!

I also need to gather enough material for the make and takes, for 50 people at the swap for Saturday, April 26 located at the Muskie Center in Waterville Maine. I believe there are still seats available. Bring your own bagged lunch, and a potluck for the supper, or dessert. The cost at the door is $20. Not a bad price for 8am to 8pm! Can get a LOT of layouts or cards done in that amount of time.

Last Saturday I was at a crop for Creative Memories, with Gena. I must say I had a blast won some prizes (thanks Rachel for drawing my name!), and completed 40 layouts. Woo whoooooo!

Well, I must go now and take a shower before the girls get up. I am rather late in starting my day, but as this is vacation week, it really is ok.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: