Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday night

It is now after 11pm and it is peaceful here. The kiddos and the hubby are fast asleep (finally).

I have been a busy gal here the past few days, weeks, even months. It does seem that this weekend, I have really been working non-stop. Got ready for 2 gatherings for Close to My Heart. Two in one week! Amazing! And the best part of all is they contacted me! Wahoo! Thank you consultant locater.

This month will be my best ever as far as sales go. I still have another gathering to go to before I can tally up my sales, so it can actually be spectular! Thank you Jesus!

Now to go off and make some cards for a friend.

I hope you all have a little peace in your world.

1 comment:

Kisha said...

Kathy thank you for your sweet words of encouragement. I need all the prayer I can get, and to know you are praying on my behalf is refreshing. It's been a challenge, but God is good and HE alone will get us through this season!

thank you!

Kisha