Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who IS this woman?

Les and I took the girls to Unity Pond to cool off July 5th, and he snapped a few photos of me and the girls in the water. Later on looking at them I think how fast these girls are growing. Then I look at the woman in the purple suit and think to myself WHO is this woman?


Upon closser look I see it is me! How fat I have got! Far cry from the 109 pound 42 year old, when I first met my husband.


Where has the time gone? When did the pounds come on? And you know, my still slim, handsome and sexy dude still looks at me the same way as when we first met. I am so lucky, to have a loving and faithful man I call husband.


Only goes to show how fast time flies!

1 comment:

Patty said...

OMG! You are a far cry from fat!!! You won't catch me in a swim suit unless it covers neck to feet LOL. It looks like you are all having a lot of fun. I went in the water with my grandkids that same day but, at a different beach and I wore a tee shirt and shorts. I still looked fat! You go girl!!! I saw some really big women at Swanlake In a bikini no less. lol