Friday, July 25, 2008

Gentle Rain House Mouse

This card I made yesterday, took me all the live long day to do it. First I colored the image, then I rested. Second I matched up some papers to go with it, then cut them out, and rested. Thirdly, I textured the papers, sewed them and adhered to the card. Then I rested again. Lastly, I cut some matching papers to go inside, sewed around the edges and glued them to the inside of the card.

Here is the inside of the card.



Here is a view of the front of the card.



Here is a better view of the front of the card. Pretty cool, right?



After all that I listed this on Ebay to sell, so if anyone is interested it is up for auction.

Of course the reason why so much resting is because of my surgery. Glad to be feeling better! And will be even more glad to be able to stamp and scrap all the live long day.

Thanks for looking and have fun!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Gorgeous! gorgeous! You have such talent. I wish I were as talented as you. I do however get inspired by you. You are awesome sis!!!!