Friday, August 8, 2008

What I have been working on - cards!

Here is the Thanksgiving card I have been working on. I like how it turned out. When I saw the pretty paper, I thought "fall" and decided to use the stamp I got from a great little scrappin shop in Albion.

Here is a closer picture of the front of the card. I used versamark ink and black embossing powder for the image. Love how it looks! Made it easier to color in by hand. LOL. If you are still having problems and cannot see just click onto the picture.

Here is the inside. Got a bunch of new stamps from Waterville in June and this was one of them. I like the font. Yes, Happy Thanksgiving says it all! I textured the flap of the envelope to make it stand out visually and I am done!


This one has been listed on Ebay, if anyone is interested in it. Check out my other cards on ebay as well.

I will post more cards later as my day has started and now I must get ready for my day. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Patty said...

This is a beautiful card sis. Your card making is so professional looking. I think you will do really well on Ebay.