Monday, January 18, 2010

New cards

I have made some cards from Close To My Heart's Veranda paper package. Love the papers! Using Close To My Heart Cards and Envelopes, I can make more than 50 cards. Depending on how I cut the papers I could make up to 130 or more cards per paper pack! Now that is a good thing. LOL. I really like to make the most out of my money.

With these cards I cut the paper at 5 1/4" by 4" and got 6 fronts out of one 12" by 12" sheet of Background and Texture paper. I liked the pattern of the paper so I stamped my greetings, added some diecuts (using Spellbinders dies), or adding the new Just Blooms Paper Flowers Spring Blossom ($7.95 for 105 flowers, and butterflies). Of course I had to add some bling with my Crystal Stickles (love my bling).



These are simple but nice looking.

I plan on making more to give away for goodie bags at the crops I attend.

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere.

1 comment:

Patty said...

These cards are beautiful. Love that paper! Say, do I have an order coming from you? If I do please let me know what I owe you lol. Man I can't remember anything these days.