Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good Morning!

Today I am going to my Dad's to spend some time with him, so my dear sis can go to church. It will be good to see him again as it has been a couple of weeks since I last saw him.

This morning as I sit at my computer, I am feeling very thankful for my Dad. I am very lucky to have had a man with a great sense of humor. I can remember all the fun times we used to have as a kid growing up. Some of them was hilarious! I won't bore you with the details, you will have to trust me on this. LOL.

Dad, everytime I think of you, I thank Jesus. You have helped mold me into the person I am today. Love you Dad.

May your dad be blessed.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Awe! you're gonna make me cry. Thanks so much for staying with him while I went to church. I needed it. Love you!