Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Group Therapy

Now this is my kind of "Group Therapy"!

I went to a crop with Kim and Company to Holiday Inn in Waterville yesterday. They spent the night, with pool accommodations, hot tub and all around relaxation. I had originally planned on staying with them, until a little girl got all teary eyed because she couldn't come with Mommy! Sigh, since she has emotional issues, and has a hard time being anywhere without me, I conceded to a "day" of scrap booking. I will have other times I can go and enjoy "group therapy" with my scrap booking buddies!

The delight and happiness when I arrived home from both Destiny and Emily, was the best "homecoming" I have ever received! So I spent an hour listening to what they did and how they spent their day with Pop! I am so totally amazed at how quickly these daughters of mine are growing and maturing! Soon I will be able to bring my girls to the "group therapy" too!

Too all of you out there in the blogosphere, may you enjoy your families and also enjoy your friends! May you be blessed in all that you do.

Enough of my ramblings! Here are the cast of characters: Shannon and Sharon



Patsy (she went home last night too)



Kim



The HUGE roast beef sandwich we had for lunch!



Jane with a quarter of her sandwich! I told you they were HUGE!



Shannon and Sharon with their quarter of sandwich!



Patsy with her sandwich quarter (Jane is in the background)



Lisa and Lisa



Kim hiding behind her half sandwich.



And last but not least, Me with my sandwich quarter (Patsy is in the background)



Yes I was still in awe of the size of my half sandwich!

All in all, we had a great day! I had to re-do some of Lisa's thank you cards, because I didn't melt the embossing powder all the way. Parts of the thank in thank you rubbed off! Ok, truth be told, I had to re do MOST of the cards! Sigh, just glad I didn't send them to her the way they were!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Looks like you had an awesome time. The sandwiches must have come from Big G's. lol I bet when you finished the Thank you cards they were beautiful.