Friday, February 12, 2010

Inspiration from DCWV paper stack

Here are a few cards I made after Patsy gave me The Mariposa Stack.

What beautiful papers! If you love butterflies you will love this paper stack! Take a look at what I made.



I left it at Patsy's after I got it (less to haul back and forth), so I wouldn't be working on it at midnight! Well to say the least, I dreamt the cards I would make with it. Now I know I am not the only one that does that.



I made a few cards using a different techinque I will post on later.



I even made (5) 6x6 inch cards!



Let me know how you like them, and while you are at it, let me know what inspires you as well.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Wow! Awesome job, Kat. I love them. I need to look at them in person so I can touch them lol. I want to see that paper pack. Or I should say I want that paper pack tee hee.