Friday, July 9, 2010

Changes

We all go thru changes in our lifetime. Good, bad, but totally necessary for us to become the person God wants us to be.

These are just a few of the changes we are going through right now (in no particular order):

Destiny and Emily love to scrapbook as much as I do! See how big they are getting! Destiny will be going in the 5th grade! And Emily will be going into the 1st grade! My how time flies!



Tyler is now 16!!!! WHERE has the time gone? I can remember when he was a baby in my arms, and now look! Handsome young man.



Dad died this past April, and it still seems strange not to see him when I go over to Pat's!



You see me in the picture above, I no longer have the long hair, now it is really, really short! I will have to take some pictures of me with my new do!

Whatever changes you may be going through, know that you are not alone. Jesus is with us every step of the way!

No comments: