Thursday, July 1, 2010

Gardening

Here we are (I was here too, just forgot to have someone take my picture doing some work) working in our garden spot. Last weekend we were busy/rainy to work in it. So thought the time was running out to plant. I told Les, if we don't get it planted by this weekend we will not get anything out of it.

Here is Les and Destiny, she is watering the newly planted veggies and Les is explaining something to her.



I showed the girls how I make a hill for cukes, zuchinni, and summer squash, so they do not get eaten by birds and will not come uncovered when it rains.



Here is Les writing on the sticks what is in each row (cause I tend to forget over time).



Here is Destiny writing what is in the hill. LOL. love the look on her face).



Emmy also helped with the projects here and also wanted a "turn" to water the newly planted seeds.



I hope you all have a safe and happy "4th of July"!

No comments: