Saturday, January 24, 2009

One inch treasures

I have been working on a different kind of art these past 2 days. One inch wonders. I am in a swap with other CTMH consultants and these are my contributions. How do you like them?

A little hard to see? Fear not, just click onto the picture and you can see the cute little images.




You would think deciding what to submit would be easy. Wrong! LOL. No I like the difficult and challenging. What should have taken me a day has now turned into at least another day of stamping and coloring before I can send off my "babies" to join the hostess' large collection for this and yet another swap.

I am enjoying these little "wonders", and can see them on a multitude of things. For instance this size would be great for the 3"x 3" cards I have done, along with standard size cards and also layouts. Giving them up to use will be the difficult thing I am afraid. LOL.

Enjoy your day and God bless.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I think your little inchies are soooooo cute! I can believe you have a hard time giving them up to be used. I would too.