Monday, September 8, 2008

A day at the campground

Sunday we went to Lake St. George campground to visit with the family. We had such a wonderful time there. First we chilled and chatted.

Then we chatted and chilled some more.

All of us chilled and chatted for probably the first 2 hours we were there. I have proof as seen here in these photos. What is that you say? Where am I? Why my dear, I am taking the pictures! LOL. Yes I know taking pictures can be hard work, but believe me I was chilling and chatting along with the rest of them.

and if you don't believe me, ask my hubby! He will tell you I can chill and chat along with the best of them.

Ok, so we did play too. We took the girls to the playground and we had a great time there! See I am up high on the playground equipment when I took this shot (see above photo).


We even went down the slide! LOL. Yes I had to try it myself. It was fun, even though I didn't fit like I used too! LOL. We had such a great time. I am feeling it today however, as my body is telling me I am no longer a child and will have to pay for all my fun.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Once a kid always a kid. lol Sis you are still a kid at heart. You keep having fun for as long as you can!