Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Cards

Here are a few Thanksgiving cards I have made.

This one measures 5 inches by 7 inches. I used some what monochromatic colors for this leaving the image uncolored.

This one has the same image only colored. Once again, I have used DCWV paper pad, this one is the fall one.

this one I used just the paper to enhance the card with a saying that was included in the paper pad, I just cut the saying out and matted them. This card measures 5 inches by 7 inches.

This card I used the scraps left over from the card above. Worked out pretty good. Monocramatic colors used in this card measuring 5 1/2 inches square. The greeting for the card was from Close to My Heart's Say It In Style stamp set.

Once again I like to thank you for stopping by. May God Bless.

1 comment:

Patty said...

These cards are sooooo pretty!!!!! I can't wait to make some with you next week.