Sunday, September 7, 2008

a weekend to remember

My husband's brother Jim and his wife Ellen, and sister Bea and her husband Harry were up this weekend. What a great time we had! The only one missing was Norma. She was missed. The girls had fun with them as well. Harry showed them how his camera worked and even let them wear his watch.

From left to right is Jim, Bea and my hubby Les.


Here is Jim and Ellen. Arn't they the nice looking couple?


and here is Harry and Bea. Look at the smiles on their faces! Cannot believe how long it has been since we have seen you all! I miss you guys!


I hope we can make this a yearly thing, where we all get together. Maybe even Norma can make it next time. Hint, Hint. LOL.

All I can say folks is we all had a super duper time! Thanks for comming up!

No comments: