Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all of you.
I don't know about anyone else, but I am feeling the pressure of the holiday season. I still have some gifts to make I havent even cut out yet! I want to make the girls some pj's that they like (nightgowns), from some cute material I got a few years ago. Sigh, where does the time go?

I want to make more things for them as well, like matresses and blankets for the cradles that Patsy and Bobby gave me. The cradles sit in the craft room waiting to be made over just for them as well.

About a couple of weeks ago, I was feeling a lot of pressure as I needed to finish about a hundred cards for a workshop that was comming up, and even more cards for a different card workshop for another group of ladies, and I started to panick. I seem to do much better early in the morning (when peace reigns here). So I got up really early to work on them. As I sat and sipped on my coffee, I felt peace flow through me from my head to my toes. And a voice that is kind and loving (Jesus) spoke to me in this quiet time. He said for me to relax, and I will accomplish all He wants me to if I trust in Him. I cannot tell you how relieved I was!

I have put my faith in Jesus and my desire to follow Him no matter where He leads me for the past 7 years now. I am so blessed! So if any of you out there have had a tugging of your heart, like something is missing, accept Jesus into your heart. And you too can live a blessed life.

May you all have a blessed life in Jesus.

No comments: