Friday, December 25, 2009

Reveal day

Remember this image I was teasing you all a few days ago?



Well here is my reveal. I made this for my sister for Christmas. She has a passion for lighthouses (as do I). When I saw this panel at Walmart some time ago, I immediately thought of her.

Since I had the time when Emmy was recovering from the flu (and later pnewmonia), I thought why not check out my stash of fabric for Christmas gifts?

I made the wall hanging first then had some panels of matching fabric (probably for pillows)and decided to make her a tote bag as well.

This shows how large the tote bag turned out to be! Wow! She should be able to put quite a bit of stuff in there! LOL.

I have my two girls showing off the bag here. They were more than happy to model for me.



Here is a pic of the wallhanging hanging on my wall. The tote bag is in the chair beneath it.



Not sure if she will like it. I hope so.

Merry Christmas everyone.

May your Christmas be merry and bright.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Of course I love it!! It is beautiful! Thank you for such a lovely gift, made with love.