Monday, February 11, 2008

Christmas Layouts





















I thought it only wise I add in the Christmas layouts I did for Belinda's last scrapbooking workshop. I have 2 workshops a month with Belinda and her gang. Usually the first part of the month is for scrapbooking and the later part of the month is for card making or other altered items. These ladies are a fun group to be with! I am so happy they are making time to scrap and stamp with me! Thank you ladies for joining me in my classes. Thanks too to Belinda for hosting these outings for me. OK, here we go with the pictures! Enjoy!
Okay, now I have a couple of duplicates in there and I do not know how to delete them without deleting everything, so I will leave them here.
I do workshops customized to you and your friends, in your home or mine. I am also looking for a large enough space to hold crops. If interested leave me a message here as well as an email address and I will contact you.
Have a blessed day and happy scrapping.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Very festive prints and colors. Love them. See you at the card shop! I hope to see you before. LOL love Pat