Friday, February 29, 2008

Easter Card



Easter is almost here! So I have been working on some cards. I have one finished and will show you what it looks like.

I used the cuttlebug embossing folder, swiss dots along with the CTMH stampsets Joy Forever and Eastertime. I first stamped the flowers and leaves on white card stock, cut them out and put glitter on the edges and in the center of the flowers. When dry, I took my stylus and dry embossed the edges and the middle to make them more realistic.

Then I embossed the white card stock with the swiss dots, stamped the basket weave onto the embossed card stock. Stamped happy Easter with another CTMH stamp set, the name of that one eludes me, pop dotted the flowers and leaves when dry, and this is what I got.

Hope you like.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Beautiful!!!! can we make some like that tomorrow? lol love it! See you tomorrow.