Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Friends

Here I sit at my computer this morning thinking how lucky I am to be blessed with FRIENDS. Having friends is great! Playing with friends is fantastic! Yes even adults need to go and play with their friends! Your kind of "play" will depend on what you like to do. My kind of play is scrapbooking and card making (of course), sewing; knitting and other crafty things. When you and your friends get together and do what you like doing, it can be THE most relaxing and INSPIRING outlet ever! If you haven't tried it yet, DO IT! I highly recomend it. It will do wonders for your soul, make you able to tackle anything the week can bring you. And it will help you keep your peace of mind, when you need it the most.

When you look on here at the posts I have made, you will see some of my friends. Of course not all are here! Some are more camera shy than others. LOL.

My friends and I have said that we need to get away one day a month, at LEAST, to do shopping, scrapbooking or just CREATING! Just us, no young children or hubbies. I love the fellowship with my friends. Sometimes it is just wonderful to get with a bunch of ladies and have a good time.

My business (I am a Close to my Heart consultant, scrapbooking) has helped me to find more friends as well. So not only do I love my job, I end up finding more friends! Now I don't know about you, but I can never have TOO many friends!

So enjoy the friends you have, make a few more and have a blessed day!

No comments: