Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crop Photos






Here are the photos I promised a week ago (gasp)! Sorry for the delay, must be from me not feeling well.
The first pic, left is Lisa Moore, a good friend, then my sis Patty, followed by my dear friend Patsy, and last but not least is another friend, Jennifer Webb. Thank you dear ladies for a wonderfully FUN time! Cannot wait to go again! Oh and Jennifer, I will MISS you when you move to CA! Please don't be a stranger on my blog, or my email.
I have made so many friends from the Close to My Heart BB! And met new friends from having gatherings and workshops.
What's that? You want to know where my picture is? LOL. Why darling, I was the one TAKING the photos! Maybe next time I will have someone take a picture of me!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hey sis,
You could have warned me about the pic I would have smiled. lol
I did have a good time can't wait to be able to go shopping with you and Belinda. Love your favorite sis. Pat