Friday, January 11, 2008

It's here!

I have reverted back to childhood days now! Well at least in my excitement! My cuttlebug arrived yesterday! Thank you Yolanda, for being so generous and letting me purchase your cuttlebug and all the folders and die cuts as well!
I have already played with it for awhile this morning. LOL. Cannot wait to use it on cards I have been planning in my head.
Cannot post pictures yet, as I have a swap to get ready to mail. I already warned my postmaster yesterday I would have a bunch of packages going out! She is new to my PO and was very nervous! I have been there (nervous) before, so I tried to make her feel more comfortable.
Anyway got to go and sort and package these up for the consultants that signed up. I know they will be so excited to get these nifty little business builders.
Have a great day!

No comments: