Friday, January 4, 2008

Good morning all . . .

It is now 2 am am I am awake and up thanks to a very lovely 3 year old, named Emily. Once in a while she sleeps all night, ONCE in a while! Who knows what goes through her head, and into her dreams.



We are STILL potty training her, yep still. She has good days and bad days, like all of us! I haven't pushed her hard because of the other issues she has had, and wanted to make this a FUN project. FUN! What was I thinking? Potty training is not fun! Not fun for me and I am sure not fun for her! But enough of my ranting a raving!



Here is a picture of my little girls from our Christmas photos.


Ok since I have yet to figure out how to post pictures, this may take a moment or two . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA GOOD JOB YOU ARE GETTING THERE BOY NICE CARDS TO
I AM GUESS # 2