Saturday, January 26, 2008

How time flies . . . .

when you're having fun! Wow, sorry folks, it has been almost a week since I've been here. I will have to blame it on my not feeling well (bronchitis) and being really busy. I have been going to bed at a reasonable hour (reasonable in my case would be around 7 to 9 pm) and have actually slept quite awhile (again in my case more than 3 hours). So I guess my body has needed the extra rest!
So I haven't been creating any masterpieces (LOL) while I have been dormant. I am going shopping today with Patsy into Bangor, to get more cutting plates for my beloved cuttlebug. I had used that wonderful little machine SO much that I broke my B cutting plates! Imagine that!
I also want to pick up more of the embossing folders. LOVE those things! Makes embossing much more enjoyable! Less stress on the hands and arms. Wonderful invention!
Got to go for now, I will be back later on. Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

No comments: