Saturday, January 5, 2008

A day out


Well I did it. I went shopping today with Patsy (the girls daycare provider). We had a blast. Nothing like going into ACMoore, Walmart and Joann's to make a girl's day! We even had lunch, just the two of us and got to eat it still hot! Amazing! Almost forgot what that was like! LOL! Those of you with small children will understand.

We browsed for hours, picking up a few things here and there. Got some stuff for the girls (of course) and some for me as well. Cannot wait until the next extersion! Got to save some money for that of course.

I got to see Sue today at Walmart in my favorite section (crafts). It was nice to see her again.

I am still working on some cards for my swaps, and will post later when I'm finished with them. In the meantime, I will post a card set I made for Patsy using the Silhuette Creative Basics. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice cards!!!
hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Thank you Holly

Patty said...

Kat, these are very nice cards. Will we be making some like that later? Gee I miss you. This darn snowy weather has kept us pretty close to home lately. Your favorite Sis. Pat

Anonymous said...

Kathy this is great! I miss scraping with ya. Shelly

Anonymous said...

Shelly,
I miss scrapping with you too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! What you said is so true!! Mothers/Grandmothers/Friends/Sisters hands do sooo much!! What you wrote was perfect! How have things been? I was just looking at stuff today at the craft store and I had to remind myself that my new SS isn't you LOL I was looking at purple stuff HEHE :)
HUGS,
Courtney Sohn