Monday, January 21, 2008

Where did the weekend go?

Wow! It is Monday already! Where did the weekend go? LOL. Saturday was so much fun! Patsy, Patty and I went to West Bath for a crop with some other Close To My Heart consultants. We had a blast! I did accomplish making a few cards and stamping some Bella images. Thank you Lisa!

There was a lot of fun stuff to look at too. Of course I bought some stuff! He hee. And actually helped others with their projects and well.

I will down load pictures later.

Got to go for now. I am planning a gathering for Wednesday! Yahoo! The call came out of the air last week!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thank you Kathy for taking me with you on Saturday. It was fun! I didn't get much done, a couple of layouts and the card you showed me how to do. But I got to see other things and I got to buy some things too. The day just flew by. I didn't take pictures. I can't wait to see yours. love your sis Pat.